IDENTITY
My name is Ironsi Francis Chinonso popularly known as Cupid C. I come from Ikwuano Amawom, Oboro L.G.A, Abia State, but i grew up in Owerri (World Bank Estate precisely)


BACKGROUND
My Nursery and Primary School education was in Nice Children Centre, Area L World Bank and my Secondary School was ASTEC, Owerrinta, Aba Road and Methodist High School Ikenegbu Owerri.
I was studying Architectural Technology in Federal Polytechnic Nekede. I was good in my studies, real good and i my designs were good too but after my ND (National Diploma) i had to drop out to face my quest (musical career).

Life wasn't easy growing up without food on the table. I wasn't born poor but i grew up poor. Growing up, i watched my peers and mates go ahead of me in academic standards and so on. It was a nightmare and it seemed like i had no dream until i discovered what i really had in me, singing Acappela, dancing salsa and so on. Singing in church made me feel strong and important along with my three brothers, playing and singing in the church and we were good in what we did in the church. (People would call me CHURCH BOY)

BEGINNING
I started as an Acappela singer and few years later, i learnt and started playing Drumset and singing in the church with my three younger siblings (We are four and i am the first). My brothers have been my backbone to my level of success.
At some point in life, i was opportune to start doing contemporary Salsa, Javi, Waltz, Chacha, Bachata, Tango and Pop but i wasn't real good in Samba and Bachata because i wasn't always available to learn the steps properly.
I was shortly influenced into fashion designing. I became a model and started designing cloths. This was what i did until i decided to follow and build my dreams which is becoming a musician.


THE BIRTH OF THE NAME CUPID C
When it seemed like all hope was lost, I still had people who believed in me. No matter what i did, they will always fall in love with me. People that i never expected to love me or my act but they all loved me. So i was favored . At first i choose to answer LOVE but then, i decided to bear the name of the classical god of love "CUPID" and the "C" means Chris.

STYLE OF MUSIC
I love good music but growing up, i loved RnB but now, i love RnB, Soul, Afro, Reggae and Hip-Hop.


INSPIRATION BEHIND MY MUSIC
I want to sing more about Love, Hate, Money, Jubilation, Redemption and Hypocrisy.


AMBITIONS
I want to do good music, love people, be a helping hand to people, Be a role model to people, become a leader, be on billboards, get endorsed, have a clothing line, travel all over the world, and i will always value my family, friends and well wishers (fans).


ROLE MODELS
My role models range from different genres in Nigeria.

SOLO- 2 Face, Timi Dakolo, Cohbams, Darey Art Alade, Benz, Banky W, P-Square, Omawunmi, Flavour, Adenkule Gold, Chidinma, etc.

RAP- Phyno, M.I, Ice Prince, AKA, Yung6ix, Vector, Jesse Jagz, etc.

DANCEHALL- Tekno, Wizkid, Timaya, Kiss Daniel, Patoranking, etc.
CHALLENGES
Money has always been a stumbling block and a major challenge for me. Getting financial support is a really hard part for every upcoming artiste. Even when people acknowledge your act, it takes more for them to support you financially.
Although my parents are not financially capable to sponsor my career, they have always been there for me, same goes for my brothers, their support has always been constant. I mind how i share my dreams and ideas to people/friends because not every friend or person is actually whom they seem.

ABOUT MY DEBUT SONG
"TURN UP THE LIGHT" is my first track and was inspired to do the song when i attended a friends birthday. I was dancing with a stranger and needed to know who i was dancing with. Had to urge to do the song while i was drawing some portrait.
The song was produced and mixed by profilic producer Yung Roc in Beats By Roc Studios Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo State.

WORD TO PEOPLE OUT THERE
Don't let your past weigh you down, get up and fight for your dreams. Don't mind what people say about you. Always find your way to happiness in all times and never forget to pray hard.

CONTACT: CUPID C
FACEBOOK: Francis Ironsi (Cupid Ironsi
FB PAGE: https://goo.gl/Jy5u1V
TWITTER: @Cupid_Francis
INSTAGRAM: @Cupid_Francis
☎: +2347037282203 [Whatsapp/Call]





Are You on Facebook? Comment Here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sean's Kitchen © 2015. All Rights Reserved. Website Developed by NigerianTrain
Top